What should I do if I don't have current Address Proof to apply Voter ID Card in 2019

What should I do if I don't have current Address Proof to apply Voter ID Card in 2019 | What is Age Declaration in for Voter ID Card



 ⇒ Sometimes we want to apply for Voter Id card online. But because of document rejection we won't try it. You think that What should I do if I don't have current Address Proof to apply Voter ID Card. But Today this post help you to solve one of those problems. You can Apply for Voter Id card and it will be printed your Current Address on Voter Id card without any current Address Proof. 

How it works ? 


What should I do if I don't have current Address Proof to apply Voter ID Card in 2019


⇒ First of all you need to fill up your Current Address(Where you are living now) and Permanent Address. It will work because many people live on rent, many students live in hostels and they don't able to get Voter Id on their current Resident. So, government Provide this facility to those people. But you have to upload your Permanent Address Document with Application as an Address Proof. When your Application will be verified your New Voter Id card will be sent to your current Address.
  

Age Declaration in Voter Id Card online 2019:- 

⇒While Applying for Voter Id card Application It is must to Upload Age Declaration Document with Application. It is mandatory for those people whose age is above 21. But if you are applying for Voter Id before 21 so you don't need to upload age Declaration.


What should I do if I don't have current Address Proof to apply Voter ID Card in 2019



 ⇒Here above you have to first Write Down the name then fill your husband/father name. Then Write the Address in short form. Then Write your constituency. At last you have to sign. You can either Scan or click photo of this Application and Upload it in Form 6 for Applying Voter Id card Online.


The Above mentioned Problems are faced by me and I solved It. So, I hope this post helped you to solve the problem. If you have any doubt so you can comment below to ask question and Please follow us by clicking Follow button with sharing this this post to your Friends and Relatives. 


Thank You !!!! 

Comments